I’m kind of overwhelmed right now. A quiet house and time to think are really unhelpful.
Tomorrow is count-dependent. Praying fervently that J’s counts went from 100 to 1,000+ in the last week, or we’ll likely be delayed. It’s a catch-22: I want the higher counts so we get another week under our belt….but yet a break would be so, so nice (even though there’s one coming in 4 more weeks!). But, it would suck for him to be accessed only to have bloods drawn and that be the end of it…. Yet, it would awesome if he could participate in the closing day of VBS tomorrow.