Holding Patterns

Well, tomorrow’s meeting with oncology was moved to next Tuesday.  The oncologist called to say that the final pathology isn’t back — which includes some stains that aren’t complete.

So… another week. Unless it comes back earlier.

On the plus side, J can return to school tomorrow.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s